The Moy Sub-committee (MSC) would like to thank everyone who came to our open evening in February and for suggesting great ideas for projects to consider.
So what has been happening?
- 8 Planters have been ordered: 2 for each end of Moy, 2 for Lynebeg and 2 for Ruthven. These will be filled with flowers and maintained throughout the year. You are likely to see these in place around mid June.
- The MSC is going ahead with 3 projects which meet the criteria of the Moy Wind Farm Community Benefit Fund, these projects having been suggested by the majority of people at the open evening in February. They are:
- Tidying up and maintaining the footpath from the School House to the estate road end.
- Tidying and clearing up the rubbish around Moy Loch
- New signs for Moy (along the lines of those for Tomatin).
The MSC is beginning to look into longer term projects and will report on any updates in future Moy Matters articles.
The Moy Sub-Committee has its own folder in the Document library on the Strathdearn community website where you can keep up to date with the minutes of meetings, background documents and the latest reports. The sub-committee members want everyone to keep in touch so, if you want to contribute or give any feedback, please feel free to contact any of the sub-committee members at any time.