MEETING on TUESDAY 9th October 2018
At 7:30pm IN THE STRATHDEARN HALL, TOMATIN
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE MOST WELCOME TO ATTEND ALL MEETINGS
OF THE COMMUNITY COUNCIL
Apologies for Absence.
Declarations of Interest.
Minutes of the Meeting of 11th September 2018.
Law and Order.
- Applications to the Strathdearn Community Charitable Trust.
- Planning Matters.
- Planning and Construction.
- Community Benefit.
- Update from Strathdearn Community Developments.
- Road Safety.
- Financial Report.
- Any Other Competent Business.
- The bus shelter by the shop is becoming overgrown with weeds coming under the gap at the bottom, and the timetables displayed on the bus shelter noticeboard are out of date.
- Date of Next Meeting (13th November 2018).